Thread: 6 months of use and no real progress

johnneaston Guest

Unhappy 6 months of use and no real progress

hello everybody!

i am 19 years old and use the laser comb since april. sometimes I thought to benefit from the hairmax laser comb, but when I take a close look it seems to get worse by the time. i got a little sceptical about the treatment but don't want to stop because i still hope that it will work. at some areas little hair seem to grow but stop growing at some point and don't get thicker. this makes me feel sad.
    is it possible that the progress takes more time than 6 months or should i switch method of treatment?
    i am waiting for positive signs.
    thank you
    johnneaston

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Results

Hi johnneaston -

Thank you for your post.

It is possible that the HairMax LaserComb is actually preventing more hair loss than that which you are experiencing now If you were not using the HairMax you might be experiencing even more hair loss than you are seeing now.

We recommend that you continue to use the HairMax and perhaps add another product to your regimen such as minoxidil as this may help synergize results.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax Lasercomb.

LAS

LoNflago73 Guest

Default 6 months of use and no real progress

Hi,

I have been using the hairmax for 8 months now and there is no improvement in my hairline. Have been using it twice a week as instructed.

When should I be seeing improvements? Any comments please.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Results

Hi LoNflago73 -

Thank you for your post.

It is important to realize that the HairMax LaserComb not only regrows hair, but also prevents hair you have from falling out. Any increase of 20% in hair is significant, but can sometimes be hard to see. The important point for you, is that the HairMax is helping you maintain your hairline. If you were not using the HairMax it is likely that you would be noticing negative changes to your hair line. Therefore, we recommend that you continue to use the HairMax.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS