Thread: 8 months

Renee Guest

Default 8 months

These last four weeks have been the best four weeks for my hair yet. I feel so grateful for the lasercomb. Thank you Lexington for making such a product available. I absolutely would not be without it.

My hair feels healthy and looks shiny. When I comb through it, I feel like I have the most coverage I have had in a long time. I feel like I see my old self in the mirror and almost cry because I can't believe how much things have improved.

My husband can't believe the difference and is optimistic that it will continue to get even better. Even if this is the best it ever gets, I would be happy because it is more than I have had in years.

When I got my last haircut, my hairdresser said that my hair was looking great and that she could see varying lengths of hairs growing all over my head.

Thank you Lexington! I feel like going back to all those doctors who told me that Rogaine, spirolactone, and counseling were my only options. You must be your own advocate and research yourself all of the options. There is always hope out there and HairMax Lasercomb was an answer to my prayers!

Sincerely,

Renee

lara Guest

Hi Renee-

I'm so glad things are working out for you, as I've been following your posts. I was wondering how the hair along your part is doing. My hair is also thin there, especially in the front part. I'll be going into my fifth month soon, and am overall pleased with my results. I just don't want to see through to my scalp anymore! Anyway congratulations on all your progress, and keep us posted
    -Amy

Anonymous Guest

Hi Amy,

It was during these last 4 weeks that I have been noticing my part improving. It has made some good progress. My husband says it has been in the works and I'm now just starting to see what he has been talking about. It is not completely back to the way it used to be but it just looks and feels better than before. It is not as depressing as it has been for me.

I'm so happy that you have been using the comb too. Please post your progress or any changes as I would love to hear about it.

Sincerely,

Renee

Jessica Guest

Renee: congratulations!!! I followed your postings and I am very happy to read the good news. I can really relate to all that you went through and just knowing that things have turn out good for you gives me a lot of hope.

Have wonderful day!!!

Jessica

AMY761 Guest

Default thank you for your post renee

i don't remember if you remember me from before but i have been following your results since you first posted. I have hesitated on buying to see how it works for you. I am so happy that you are seeing results. It is so hard lossing your hair ecspecially for women where it is not as acceptable. My temples have gotten worse and worse. I am going to order at the end of this month. I am exciting to get started now that i see how it has worked for you. I was wondering if you have kept any pictures to track your progress. I have been taking pictures of my hair so i can keep a photo diary. Did you ever use rogain or anything? thanks again i am so happy for you
    AMY

Renee Guest

I do remember you from before. My temples were an area of concern for me too but they are a little more manageable than they have been in the past.

I'm excited that you will be trying the comb too. Please post here so we can all follow your progress. I hope the comb is a help to you as it has been for me.

I have taken some photos. I would recommend that you continue to do that for yourself. It is good to look back and see what has happened.

I have never used Rogaine and hope that I never have to. I'm leary of it because it gets into your blood stream. This is why I like the lasercomb because it does not enter your blood stream.

I use Nioxin and HairMax shampoo products. Every so often, I'll use Tricomin and FNS (just to use up what I had bought). I also include supplements like flax seed oil.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care,

Renee

Dear Renee/Amy,

Hello Ladies and thanks again for continuing to post on our forum. I have spoken with both of you online as well as verbally. We are in process of doing a "documercial" and are looking for testimonials and before and after shots.

Please call our offices to discuss further at (866)527-3726 and speak with Dave Lerbs, or myself, or you can send me an email with your photos to "sf@lasercomb.net". We are welcoming all testimonials and look forward to hearing from all of you.

Lexington Int'l
    Sonia Flecha

Anonymous Guest

Do you have any recommendations for the best way to take picture of the hairloss. Over the last 8 months, I have noticed progressive thinning in the front, and my scalp starting to be quite visible in certain spots. Is there certain lighting to use?

AMY761 Guest

Default hello

are you saying you have been using the laser comb for that long and are seeing thinning? i am retaking my picture my comptuer died but i have only been using the comb for two weeks. my hair seems more staticy then usual other than that it still seems to be falling out could just be shedding. Anyways i am taking picture with wet hair and with dry. Sonia do you want us to email you the pictures and if so do you have a preference?

Dear Amy,

Hello and thank you for your posting. If your "before" picture was shot wet, then the "after" picture should be wet. Please note that the before and after shots should be the same whether dry or wet. However, we prefer dry.

Thanks....
    Sonia

AMY761 Guest

Default hello renee

how have things been for you? I have been using the comb for about 2 months now. I don't see much improvement in fact I think I have lost more hair in front. Before is was really bad on my temples, which it still is but now i feel like the front is completely see through as well. Oh well, maybe it is just gets worse before better that is what i am hoping. I had taken pictures when i started but my compture crashed and i lost everything. How have you been? Have you seen more improvement? I am just focusing on school and work and trying not to think about it. yeah right like that is ever possible lol

Renee Guest

I can relate to you. It is not easy going through this. It is hard to stay focus on work and school, when your hair is constantly on your mind.

With any hairloss treatment, it takes time. I would continue to keep using the comb as you have and don't give up. It is better to use it than to not. At least, it is a form of treatment to help our hair so it is better than doing nothing.

I would retake your photos again and note the date. You will still want something to look back at.

Take care,
    Renee

Cloud Guest

Hi Renee!

I was wondering how you are doing now, you haven't posted updates for a while...

Cloud