Thread: I still have hair, But i think im in the verly early stages

Hairman Guest

Question I still have hair, But i think im in the verly early stages

I'm 22 male, still have a full head. But i notice that some area are not as thick as they were 2 years ago. :

2nd, i notice alot of hair shed, like 100 a day, at this time. I think i shed alot of hiar in early september.

I got the laser comb recently. and I started taking hair vitimans also and i changed to a healthier shampoo. I got them from the health store.

Do you think that i caught this just in time? I fear that i will looser hair later on, and i want to keep my hair.

So is Hairmax good for me?and what will it do for a person like me with very early signs?

Thanks,

Default Hairmax Lasercomb And Early Use

Hi Hairman -

Thank you for your post.

The ideal time to begin using the HairMax is in fact at the earliest stage of hair loss. Using the device at the early stage will help prevent further hair loss and will contribute to overall hair health. So to us it looks like you are catching your condition at just the right time.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Hairman Guest

Default Reply

Hi,
    The hair im shedding is not thin hair its thick hiar. I think im shedding like 50-60 hair a day. Lets say your not loosing hiar, is hairmax still good you to streghten the hiar, or prevent hiar loss in the near future?

Thanks

Default Use Of The Hairmax Lasercomb At First Time Of Loss

Hi Hairman -

Thank you for your reply.

The HairMax is ideal to use at any point when you are either losing hair or anticipate losing it from looking at your relatives who have hair loss.

The HairMax will keep hair looking thick and healthy and help prevent future fallout. So, the early the device is used the better results you will have on your hair now and in the future.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax Lasercomb.

LAS

BVS Guest

Hairman, I am 28 and I have been using the comb for 7 months now. I wish more people would take this Laser Comb serious. My hair line had just started receding when I started using the comb and I was able to see through my scalp due to the thinning. Now at seven months of use my hair is looking very good. I have all of my hair back since I was at the beginning stages just like you at it is helping me maintain my hair in great condition. This is very good for maintenance. I have also gotten a couple of compliments on my hair since I started using it.

One thing that I tell everyone is to use the comb as instructed. Move the comb half n inch every four seconds from one spot to another until you cover the whole head. I do this three times a week consistently.

My regimen is I use Nizoral 1% shampoo everyday and the laser comb three times a week. That is it.

Hairman Guest

Default hiar shedding

Now my hiar is shedding more then before and its been shedding from time but now even more, since i started using the laser. Can you explian the reason for this

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Use

Hi Hairman-

Thank you for your post.

BVS has some good feedback and sage advice on the use of the HairMax.

The HairMax is what is called an anagen inductor in that it takes the fine telegon hair and causes them to fall out and be replaced by thicker terminal hairs. This will occur during treatment with the HairMax which indicates that the device is working. However, since hair continually grows, sheds, rests and regrows as part of the normal cycle, you may also be losing additional hair when you cycle is in the shedding phase like during the summer months.

Our advice is to continue to use the HairMax until your hair stabilizes and reaches the best result.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax.

LAS

Unregistered Guest

Question Question

Quote Originally Posted by BVS View Post
    Hairman, I am 28 and I have been using the comb for 7 months now. I wish more people would take this Laser Comb serious. My hair line had just started receding when I started using the comb and I was able to see through my scalp due to the thinning. Now at seven months of use my hair is looking very good. I have all of my hair back since I was at the beginning stages just like you at it is helping me maintain my hair in great condition. This is very good for maintenance. I have also gotten a couple of compliments on my hair since I started using it.

One thing that I tell everyone is to use the comb as instructed. Move the comb half n inch every four seconds from one spot to another until you cover the whole head. I do this three times a week consistently.

My regimen is I use Nizoral 1% shampoo everyday and the laser comb three times a week. That is it.
    Thats great.. But can u tell me what you expierenced when u first used it till now.. Like in stages from month to month.. i been on it 6 weeks and i noticed hiar shedding!

hairman111 Guest

Well im going to keep using it. And hope for the best. However i noticed hair shedding such as thin hair. I hope in a month ill see results. Ill keep an update.

Thanks