Thread: past 6 months of usage

Elan Guest

Default past 6 months of usage

hi, all right, I have to admit that I have always been a bit sceptical towards your device.. however, now past six months of continuous usage I can see some effects.. especially got some of thicker and darker hair and my recieiding hair line moved back a bit.. still no new hair on the top of my head.. I mean I have hair there, but it didn't increase in density..no new hair reported... can I expect any improvement if nothing happened there so far?

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Hair Growth

Hi Elan -

Thank you for your post.

We are pleased to learn about your success with the HairMax.

You may not be growing more hair on the top of your head as some follicles may not be functioning any more. So in reality, the HairMax has probably prevented further fall-out from those that remain. Be sure to continue using the HairMax to help you keep what you have in that area and in the areas that have regrown.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Unregistered Guest

I have been losing my hair from the top for some time, only recently did I start going thin at the front. Anyways my results have been opposit to yours, I have seen hair growing back where they had vanished many years ago, however I have not seen any results from the front where I only recently started to thin. As they say different results for different people. Have been using this for 7 months now.
    Definatly working for me.

Default Hairmax Efficacy

Thank you for your post.

As you point out, the HairMax works differently for each person.

However, you might be losing hair because you are in the shedding phase of the hair cycle or you might not have been using the HairMax for a sufficient length of time to see results. We suggest you keep using the device indefinitely.

We with your continued success in your use of the HairMax Lasercomb

LAS