Thread: What if I stopped using Hairmax ?

jinnjia Guest

Default What if I stopped using Hairmax ?

Based on the instruction, it states I should continue to use Hairmax without stopping or I may see negative result, assuming the Hairmax will make my hair improve after few month, but once I stop using it the hair will return back to where it was ? Does it work like Rogain where if I stop using it then I will loose the hairs ? Lets say I stop using it after a few month, can you advise I will be only loosing the new hairs that was improved by Hairmax, not the ones that exisit already. I want to make sure if one day I loose the patient from using it, my hair will at least not turn to worse than before I started using Hairmax, thank you.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Usage

Hi jinnja -

Thank you for your post.

The HairMax LaserComb like any other product for treating hair loss, requires you to use the device continuously to maintain your regrown hair. That said, it may be possible for you to use the device only twice a week after active treatment to maintain hair. However, you would have to experiment to see what regimen is effective in maintaining your hair.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS