Thread: 4 months still some fallout

Guille Guest

Default 4 months still some fallout

Hi,

I've been using hairmax laser comb for exactly 4 months by today. During this period I've loss a lot of hair and my scalp looks worst than before, but I noticed that my hair is more shiny, my scalp more healthy in some areas and also I can feel like a baby hair in some places where was no hair at all in the beginning. I'm using also shampoo and lotion together with it...what is bothering me is that after every shower or brushing some thicker hair falling out...isn't 4 months enough to stop completely the fallout or is it normal?
    Thanks.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb And Hair Fallout

Hi Guille -

Thank you for your post.

Since the average head has over 100,000 hairs, it is normal for hair to naturally fall out in cycles of shedding, rest, and regrowth so you will always experience some hair loss.

It sounds as if the HairMax is beginning to work for you. However, there is no way to tell each person exactly when the device will begin working since each person is different. We recommend that you continue with what you are doing so that eventually you will receive maximal results.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaseComb.

LAS