Thread: 3 months using Hairmax and hesitant

TomKG Guest

Default 3 months using Hairmax and hesitant

Hi,
    I have been using the Hairmax Laser Comb for 3 months and have been loosing significantly more hair during the past 3 months than ever before. However, I have noticed that the hair I am loosing does not come out with the root, which makes me belive that the old hair is being pushed out by new hair as described in the information video. It looks like I have much less hair now than three months ago and my question is if the theory that apply is that it has to be worse before it gets better?
    Would very much appreciate a response and guidance on whether to continue with the laser comb or not.
    Thanks!
    Best regards
    TomKG

Default Hairmax Lasercomb And Hair Shedding

Hi TomKG -

Thank you for your post.

You are correct is your assumption that you will experience hair loss in the beginning of treatment with the HairMax LaserComb. This amount of time that this occurs during therapy varies with each individual depending on how much fine telogen hair you have. Since hair grows slowly, it will take time to see positive results.

We recommend that you continue to use the HairMax for at least 6 months in order to judge its efficacy.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

lasvegasseo Guest

Default thanks for the advise

I'm having the same problems too. thanks for your advise.
    LAS VEGAS SEO

Thanks a lot for optimistic post! Very useful for a lot of us!
    Life is a conflict of opposites:cool:

Default Shedding

Quote Originally Posted by TomKG View Post
    Hi,
    I have been using the Hairmax Laser Comb for 3 months and have been loosing significantly more hair during the past 3 months than ever before. However, I have noticed that the hair I am loosing does not come out with the root, which makes me belive that the old hair is being pushed out by new hair as described in the information video. It looks like I have much less hair now than three months ago and my question is if the theory that apply is that it has to be worse before it gets better?
    Would very much appreciate a response and guidance on whether to continue with the laser comb or not.
    Thanks!
    Best regards
    TomKG
    Aloha TomTK!
    I think it's safe to say that the laser comb doesn't "kill off" hair. I think that these shedding hairs would be replaced anyways, and that the laser comb can only HELP! I am positive about this product, and even though I am experiencing some shedding, (in sixth week of use), I am looking forward to, "going the distance" to see it through.

Best of luck to you and think positive!
    Aloha!

Default Hairmax Lasercomb And Initial Shedding

Hi Kiana808 -

Good advice which I am sure will be appreciated by all.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

BVS Guest

Keep on using it consistently. I have been using it for a year and I am happy with it. I noticed my hair thicker on the 5 month but I have been using consistently and I make sure I move it inch by inch holding it on every spot of my head for 4 seconds.