Thread: Worked good for a bit but now im noticing alot of thinning

Soccer88 Guest

Default Worked good for a bit but now im noticing alot of thinning

Hello
    i have been using it for about 4 months now, at the beggining it was working well i could notice little hairs comming in but now im noticing alot of hair to start falling out more and more. I am only 17 years old was it to early to use it? i had noticed i was losing hair before but now its getting worse so im deciding to get provillus will i be able to use both products?

I might know the reason for such hairloss all of a sudden could it be from me keeping it on one spot for to long becuase i usually keep it for 3 beeps should i just do 1 now for maybe better results?

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Usage

Hi Soccer88 -

Thank you for your post.

To begin with, 17 years old is not too young to begin using the HairMax LaserComb if your hair is beginning to thin or fall out.

You can use the HairMax with all other hair treatment products since they have a different mechanism of action and will compliment the results from the HairMax. For best results, place the HairMax at one location on your scalp and when you hear the beep (which is after 4 seconds), move to the next site, etc.

It is also important to realize that even when using the HairMax, your hair goes through cycles of growth, loss, resting and regrowth, so you may be in the cycle of hair loss where you are experience greater shedding. Also, if you were not using the HairMax it is quite possible that hair loss would be much greater than it is while using the HairMax.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Soccer88 Guest

I feel like i might have started using the hairmax lasercomb to early in my life now i am seeing alot more hair loss/ thining and do not really know what to do now, i feel that if i stop it might just be in a stage and will regrow but am just about to give up on it, im to young and might result into hairtransplant.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Usage

Hi Soccer88

Thank you for your post.

It is never too early to use the HairMax.

It is important to realize that use of the HairMax will not only regrow hair lost, but will prevent excessive hair loss. You may be losing your hair from normal hair cycles and if you were not using the HairMax you would be seeing much more hair loss than you are now experiencing.

We recommend that you continue to use the HairMax fand by 6 months you will be better able to judge the results.

We with you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS